Your membership is crucial to the Isle Royale & Keweenaw Parks Association and to our parks. Your tax-deductible contribution will help us share the story of Isle Royale National Park and Keweenaw National Historical Park with people of all ages all around the world. As a member, you'll enjoy these benefits:
- A 10% discount on all merchandise. This discount (percentage may vary) is also good in many visitor centers for national parks and other public lands across the U.S. For information on the reciprocal discount program, go to www.publiclandsalliance.org and click on Membership.
- Invitations to the annual members meeting and associated programs, field trips, and social activities.
- The members newsletter Wolf's Eye, issued three times per year.
- The park newspapers, The Greenstone and The Keweenaw Guide, mailed to you by request.
- E-mail updates on our work and park-related issues throughout the year.
Multiple levels of membership are available, from $25 to $1,200, and premiums are available for joining at the $50 level or higher. Memberships run with the calendar year. New members who join June 1 or later will have their membership run through December 31 of the following year.
Join online today or mail us a check. On the membership program page, you will select a level of membership and click "buy now." You will then create an account. When reviewing your order, you may select a premium using the "order comments" box. See current premiums (and past premiums still available) under "Shop." NEW: the 10% membership discount will apply to merchandise in the cart that also contains a new or renewed membership. No need to submit a separate membership order first. Current IRKPA members or members of Public Lands Alliance-affiliated organizations with reciprocal discounts, please see instructions for activating member discounts under Renew.